cryptocurrency blog :- Cryptocurrency has taken the whole world by storm and everyone wants to know about it. Cryptocurrency is believed to have the potential to revolutionize our future and has slowly begun to do so. The concept of De-fi, the potential of Blockchain technology, the tokenization of assets are some of the ideas that can completely change the way we look at the world and its institutions.
Cryptocurrency concepts are new and clearly known to a very small percentage of the population. At the same time, the phenomenal increase in the value of Bitcoin has sparked people’s interest in cryptocurrencies. As a result, people are looking for this ground-breaking idea and seeking to learn more about it. This is where you can go in and give people the relevant information in a very clear way.
We will provide you with a thorough tutorial on how to launch a cryptocurrency blog in 2023 in the article that follows. Let’s go.
Why you should start a cryptocurrency blog
If there are so many other topics, you might be thinking why we should launch a blog about cryptocurrency. You might ask that I don’t understand cryptocurrency myself, so how can I blog about it. If there are so many other topics, you might be thinking why we should launch a blog about cryptocurrency.
- Cryptocurrency is a new phenomenon and people want to know about it.
- This is the future and you will help people understand this futuristic concept.
- It will be an exciting experience to learn and teach about cryptocurrency.
- You will stay ahead of everyone else, slowly becoming an authority in the field.
- You can earn a lot by starting a cryptocurrency blog related to advertising, sponsorship, reviews, etc.
- It attracts a lot of traffic and you won’t face many problems in ranking your posts.
- This will help you become a crypto influencer, which in turn will help you increase your income by selling courses, getting invited to crypto conferences, and advising people on crypto investments.
We hope that by now you have been motivated to start your own cryptocurrency blog. Although it may take you some time to become an authority on cryptocurrency, it won’t take you more than an hour to create your own cryptocurrency blog.
How to start a cryptocurrency blog.
Like any other blog, you can start a bitcoin blog, but before you do, you need mentally get yourself for the subsequent steps.
- It’s a very new and emerging field and I’ll have to keep myself posted on any updates that are likely to come your way.
- Success does not come overnight and I will have to be patient and diligent.
- Create accounts on different social media platforms and build your community.
Now it’s time to learn how to start a cryptocurrency blog.
6 steps to start a cryptocurrency blog
You can start a cryptocurrency blog in 6 easy steps. These steps may seem a bit technical if you are new to blogging. But if you are new to blogging, you might find them unusual. If you find these steps difficult, you can hire any website builder, but we recommend doing it yourself as you will gain the knowledge of how things are done. These steps are:
- Choose a domain name: A domain name is the name or address of your website. you can choose any name, but we recommend choosing a name that is relevant and catchy.
- Choose a blogging platform : A blogging platform is where you build your blog. There are many blogging platforms available, but the two most famous are WordPress and Blogger.
- Choose a good hosting provider: Hosting is where you store your blog data, which can be in the form of videos, images or articles. Your hosting provider will provide you with a one-click WordPress installation option.
- Associating your domain with hosting: The next step is to associate your domain with your hosting. If you are a beginner, we recommend purchasing both your domain name and hosting from the same company.
- Create your blog: Once you have linked your domain name with hosting, your website will be live. Now it time to make your own blog. When building, you can choose any custom theme and plugins to ensure that your blog is completely user-friendly.
- Start writing on your blog: This is the most important step since you have started blogging. Let’s discuss this step in more detail.
How to write content on a cryptocurrency blog.
Writing good content is every blogger’s dream. It gets a bit complicated when dealing with a new and technical niche like cryptocurrency. But its novelty is where the opportunity lies.
Before writing content for your cryptocurrency blog, make sure you read some blogs and books about it. This will help you to get information about its basics and understand its technical aspects. Pick at least 10 to 15 core topics related to cryptocurrency and focus more on them. This will boost your confidence and you will be good to go.
Once you start learning these topics, start writing on your blog right away. You might not be happy with your first post, but it will boost your confidence and improve your writing skills.
Remember that you can only learn to swim by jumping into the water. So, don’t make the mistake of learning all about cryptocurrency first and then start writing. Trust me, you will never write. Start with the little knowledge you have and over time you will improve your knowledge and writing skills.
You may not get traffic to your new blog at first and you need to be prepared for that. If you have created a crypto-related community as mentioned above, share your posts with them and ask them to review. On the one hand, it will bring traffic to your website and at the same time you will learn about your positive and negative sides from your trusted community.
Create your own YouTube channel and other social media accounts
Once you start writing content on your blog, start your youtube/shorts channel and create social media accounts. Even if it’s not necessary, it will help you build your true community of followers.
You can share your content with your social media followers and drive viewers from YouTube to your blog, which in turn will help your blog rank. An added benefit is that you will gain a presence on other social media sites and also get paid from youtube.
Monetize your blog
Once you have posted about 5 articles, you can apply for Google Adsense monetization, but we recommend that you first focus only on content writing and mainly focus on driving traffic to your blog. Once you start getting traffic to your site, you can monetize your blog in the following ways.
- Paid ads
- Google Adsense
- Affiliate marketing
- Sponsored posts
Remember that success does not come overnight, and at first it may seem like you need to attract even a few readers to your blog. But to be successful, you will need to be patient, determined and diligent. You might get demotivated every morning, but you will have to sit down, do research and spend time writing articles. Keep in mind that consistency is the key to success.
Is starting a cryptocurrency blog a good idea?
The answer is yes. Cryptocurrency is a very new concept and there are only a few well-established blogs in the field. Hence, if you intend to launch a cryptocurrency blog in 2023, it may be a life-changing notion. However, it must be remembered that in order to achieve success, you will have to be very diligent and hardworking.
What topics should I cover on my cryptocurrency blog?
You can explore many topics on your cryptocurrency blog. Topics will be related to cryptocurrency itself, its underlying blockchain technology, NFTs, Web 3.0, Metaverse, investing in cryptocurrencies and NFTs, etc.
What are the pros of starting a cryptocurrency blog?
There are various advantages to running a cryptocurrency blog. They are; 1. it is a new concept and you can easily beat the competition. 2, it is a very profitable niche. 3, you will enjoy reading and studying this new concept. 4, you will become a crypto-influencer very easily. 5, You can monetize this blog through various options.