How to start potato chips making business, cost, profit and important things
Potato is one of the most used vegetables in our country. If you go to any province of the country, we will definitely find dishes made from potatoes. The same is the case with chips. Potato chips are very popular chips in our country. Chips are also made of many other fruits, but their fame is not of the level of potato chips.
Potato Chips Business Opportunities
personally. How the state has filled our entire country. Even after registering it is dangerous. to be active as well as to be active.
Requirement Machine For Potato Chips Making Business
- Potato Peeling Machine
- Potato Slicing Machine
- Spice coating Machine
- Batch Fryer
- Chips Packing Machine
All these machines are easily available from any machine vendor in the city. Apart from this, these machines can also be bought from online sites like IndiaMART.
Raw Materials For Potato Chips Making Business
Potato chips are very easy to make. The raw material used in this will be easily found around the house.
- For this, potatoes are needed the most. Potatoes are also of two types. A simple potato that we use in vegetables.
- Apart from this, there is also a special potato, which is sweet in taste. Anyone can use for chips.
- Salt to taste
- Chili Powder, Chaat Powder, and Chaat Masala
Tips For Potato Chips Making Business
- First of all, separate the good and bad potatoes from the potato stock. Bad potatoes are of no use, as well as they can harm health. So do this work carefully.
- After this wash the good potatoes once, and remove the skin from them. This work can be done by hand. But for convenience and time-saving, you can use potato peeling machine for this work.
- Now wash these peeled potatoes once again thoroughly. After washing the potatoes, cut these potatoes into very thin slices. Their thickness should be 4mm to 5mm. Slicing Machine can also be used for this. Now put these chopped potatoes in cold water for some time.
- Now remove these cut pieces from the water and blanch them with Bisulpite Solution. After this, they are sent to the Dewatering Machine to remove excess water from them. Which removes excess water.
- Now when these potatoes are dried well, then they are sent to fry. Batch fryer machine is used for this. On this, these potato slices are baked at a temperature of 1800C for about 2 minutes.
- After this process the fried chips are sent further for masala coating. With this the process of making chips is completed. Now they are sent ahead for packing.
investment & Profits for Potato Chips Making Business
Potato chips are very popular in our country, because people who keep fasting it mostly consider their favorite food. If we talk about the cost of this whole business, then it will take at least 1 to 2 lakhs to buy the machines. On the other hand, if we talk about the profits from this, then it can be unlimited. But even after starting normal, 30 to 40 thousand rupees can be earned in a month. After this, if the quality of your chips is good, and along with this you have paid good attention in marketing chips, then you can earn more.
Where and how to sell potato chips
Potato chips have been made, but the biggest dilemma is where to sell these chips? The best way for this is to contact the wholesale shops of the city and establish a relationship with them to sell your product. If possible, keep the profit share of these shopkeepers a little higher in the beginning, while keeping their profit low. By doing this they will become a better and loyal customer for you.
Licenses for Potato Chips Making Business
- You have to take some necessary steps to start this business, so that your business can become a recognized business.
- First of all you have to determine how wide your business is going to be. For this, registration will have to be done in Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME).
- The business has to be registered with the Municipal Corporation of your city.
- A current account and PAN card will be required in the name of the business.
- The Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI) is an organization that is responsible for the quality of food items. Therefore, it is mandatory to obtain a license from FSSAI to start this business.
How did you like this information given by us, do tell us by commenting. Comment us for any question related to potato chips.